2022 is here with us, and maybe you are planning to walk down the aisle with the love of your life. Finding the best wedding dress style for your body shape can be stressful. Most definitely, you have never won a wedding dress before, so it will be an uphill task to perform.
Consider the following wedding dress ideas before settling on a specific wedding dress.
Neckline Wedding Dresses
One of the most important factors to consider when looking for a wedding dress is the neckline. Petite brides choose a dress with a deep neckline. Tall brides choose styles with higher necklines.
The most popular wedding dress necklines are; straight neckline, sweetheart neckline, and V-neck neckline dresses
Ballet Bridal Dresses
A ballet wedding dress can be of any colour you love. A ballerina is a symbol of beauty. They are perfect, pure, and feminine
Silhouette Wedding Dress
This is the most flattering dress for all body types. Different silhouettes aim to emphasize different body types or parts. There are five types of silhouette:
- Ball gown – this features a fitted bodice, defined waistline, and full skirt.
- Mermaid – this follows a chest to knee com contour.
- Sheath silhouette – flow from your shoulders straight down along your body. This particular gown is important during summer.
- Shift – wedding dresses that flow from your shoulder straight down along your body, with slight adjustments on bust and hips.
- Empire waist – these fit through the bust but flare out immediately under the bust line rather than at your natural waistline.
Corset Wedding Dress
This wedding dress is romantic and sexy. These dresses don’t have to look straight. They can take the shape of sleek column dresses or voluminous ball gowns.
Hopefully, you will get a perfect choice from the above ideas.